Re: [icon-users] TechWriter - Locations for Stationery

  • From: Hans Heinsbroek <jheinsbroek@xxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:36:48 +0000 (GMT)

In <URL:news:local.iconusers> on Wed 31 Dec, Robert Hunter wrote:
> Good morning
>
> On 30/12/2014 23:19, Hans Heinsbroek wrote:
> > In <URL:news:local.iconusers> on Mon 29 Dec, Robert Hunter wrote:
> >> Users of EasiWriter and TechWriter will know that hitting Menu over the
> >> EW/TW icon bar icon and choosing Stationery from the list that appears
> >> displays the individual items of stationery that are available.  Some
> >> stationery items are in TechWriter.!TechWrite whilst others are in
> >> !Boot.Resources.!EasiRes.  However there is one item whose location I
> >> cannot find.
> > You may wish to specify the one item.
> > It may very well be StdPaper that you are referring to and unless Martin
> > proves me wrong I reckon it is hard coded in the absolute file.
>
> Thanks for this.
>
> It is indeed StdPaper.  I want to change the default font.  Does the
> fact that it is hard coded mean I cannot do so?

If my initial assumption is correct that would be the case.
Then again there is nothing keeping you from just starting a new document,
setting up your desired style and save as Stationery using Menu on the
save icon.

Have a fine New Year's Eve and a prosperous 2015

--
jheinsbroek@xxxxxx    Sent from a Risc PC near me. (RISC OS 4.02)