[icon-users] Word Table Borders

  • From: "Steve Fryatt" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:07:22 -0000

Apologies if the answer to this is in the FM; unfortunately that's not to
hand at present...

I've got a word document with some tables in it, which I'd like to
reformat and export as drawfiles. That works fine, but the tables have
rule-offs between their cells that I'd like to change/remove.

Selecting the table and removing the borders via the borders dialogue
removes the border around the outside of the table but leaves the lines
between cells, as I'd expect. However, selecting the table body and going
to the borders dialogue shows that there are no borders set. Trying
row/column cells also draws a blank.

Can anyone remind me where the lines between cells in a Word-derived table
are likely to be set and how I can remove them?

Thanks!
--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/