Re: [icon-users] TW hang when inserting cross-refs

  • From: John M Ward <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ICON-USERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 20:40:32 +0100

In article <528f337f65brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Brian Carroll <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <528f29cb0ejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John M Ward
> <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [ ... ]

> > It's also useful to spool one's *Status settings to a file,
> > kept in a handy place, just in case they too should ever
> > become scrambled.

> Very good advice John, which can save hours and which everyone
> can so easily take.

> Glad to see you are still with the RISC OS scene.

I've been in the scene since (originally) late 1984, with the ARM
computers since July 1987, and RISC OS (2) from May 1989.  I bought
TechWriter somewhat later, though. There are five native and one
emulated (on a portable) RISC OS computers up and running here, and
I am very proud of them, especially the 17-year-old RiscPC!

--
John Ward in Medway, Kent - using RISC OS since 1987
Now using an Iyonix, an A9home, 3 RiscPCs and Virtual-RPC!