Re: [icon-users] Memory Full

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:55:47 +0100

I've not seen any response or possible explanation of the puzzle I raised
a while ago. So I thought I'd ask again in case it has been overlooked.
I've therefore quoted the original email below.

I'm puzzled by what TW may be doing that causes it to fail to load the
file on one platform (Iyonix) but be fine on the other (RPCEmu).

Jim