Re: [icon-users] Help - Urgent - pdf/artworks

  • From: "Christopher Dewhurst" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "cdewhurst2010" for DMARC)
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, archive-online@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 20:08:40 GMT

Hello all,

Hoping one of these emails gets through as mailing lists seem very
erratic these days.

I have been in touch with Gerald and was getting the same results as
him, i.e. a PDF with one picture missing (I was using the Postscript 3
printer driver and !PrintPDF)...

...apparently...

...but that's viewing the PDF with the RISC OS "PDF" viewer. The PDF
renders OK in Artworks, plus other PDF viewers on other platforms...so
it points to a problem with "PDF".

I thought it might be to do with running out of memory but fiddling
around with PDF$DynamicAreaSize as per the Help file doesn't seem to
solve it.

Does anyone know a contact address for "PDF" authors Chris Grandsden /
Colin Granville so we can bring it to their attention?

thanks,

--
Chris