[icon-users] Help - Urgent - pdf/artworks

  • From: "Gerald Dodson" <gerald.dodson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, archive-online@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 12:37:09 -0000 (UTC)

Apologies for posting to two groups but ...

Trying to produce a card based on my late wife's painting.

I have assembled front and back in two separate draw files. They printed
satisfactorily earlier but after changed all cartridges (Epson D88), the
images now have banding.

A local print shop can print just about in time but obviously need pdf.

I have tried on the Iyo. This produces a pdf with one of the images
missing. There are 4, one in each quadtrant i.e. in each horizontal A6
section.
The lower left image is missing.

Using Artworks on another Iyo, it produces all the images but the aspect
ratio is changed, squashed vertically.

I have virtually no knowledge of using Artworks.

Any idea how I can create a pdf with all images, or obtain a pdf from
Artworks with correct aspect?

If I send the file today the print shop may be able to do it by tomorrow.

Incidentally, the D88 is fine with 250g/m card (a previous question of
mine)- if only it had not started printing with banding!

thanks in anticipation

Gerald (spot in mid Essex - well 100m west)