Re: [icon-users] Find/Replace

  • From: John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 21:52:30 GMT

John McCartney  wrote

> Thanks for that explanation, Martin. It looks as though I'm
> going to have to import it via a text editor. Actually,
> Paul Sprangers' ConvText might be quicker as I wouldn't
> have to fill in the relevant fields in a text editor each
> time.
in strongED if you press shift F4 twice it brings up the search and
replace dialogue and populates it with the previous value. Saves
retyping.

Or you could Ctrl-drop the directory onto StrpongED icon bar icon,
filter by filetype and search replace all files with one command.

John

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
Politics is the art of the possible, the attainable ˜ the art of the