[icon-users] Numbered lists imported from Word (.docx files)

  • From: Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 21:08:42 GMT

Hi

EasiWriter 9.12 (24-Sep-13) and Risc OS 5.20.

For some time now I've been getting Word documents emailed to me, of
Agendas for a committee I'm on.

There's a title followed by a venue, date and time, and then a
numbered list of the items on the agenda.

When loaded in to Word, this all displays correctly, in that all the
list items are numbered as intended, however when loaded in to
EasiWriter the first 4 or 5 items in the list are not numbered, and
the numbering usually starts at item 5 or 6.

It isn't that the numbering starts at 1 - it starts at the correct
number, and it's just that EasiWriter does not display the numbers for
the first few items.

I can make an example document available if required.
--
Brian Howlett,
Inverness,