Re: [icon-users] Cannot save as PDF

  • From: Kevin Wells <kevinwells@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:47:49 GMT

In message <4f5287f195rh.lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Russell Hafter - Lists <rh.lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 16 Dec, Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> > There must be the best part of 60 files, all types
>> > PoScript, whose names end in _ps, ie what presumably is
>> > meant to be gs_init/ps may well be there as gs_init_ps.
>
>> Yes, precisely.
>
>> > The archive was decompressed with Sparkplug, which has
>> > never caused any kind of problem before...
>
>> You seem to have an ancient version of SparkPlug. Simply
>> use any version that is less than 10 years old and it
>> will work correctly.
>
>I have, and use, version 2.28, October 2002.
>
>I have checked for newer versions on occasion, but never
>seen anything newer.

Inside !Sparkplug is a data file called OPTIONS, shift double click on
that, and if you see a _ change it into a / and that should stop
.extensions being turned into _extensions instead of /extensions .

--
Kev Wells  http://kevsoft.topcities.com
http://kevsoft.co.uk/   http://kevsoft.co.uk/AleQuest/