Re: [icon-users] Cannot save as PDF

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:19:09 +0100

In message <4f52a1c218rh.lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Russell Hafter - Lists <rh.lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 17 Dec, Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Did you double click on the archive (which might launch
>> any version) or did you specifically run the above
>> version and drag the archive to it?

> Normally I would double click, but I have just tried
> dragging the downloaded archive to the icon bar icon for
> !Sparkplug, which still says it is ver 2.28, but the problem
> is still there.

OK, so this must be caused by funny options.

> I have never had to play with these options before, but they
> do not seem to have any effect, so far, anyway.

Rather than trying different options it would probably be easier if
you simply restored your options to the default as in a freshly
downloaded copy of SparkPlug. Those settings are known to work. Drop
the attached Options file into your !SparkPlug directory, then
double-click on !SparkPlug, then drag the Ghostscript archive to the
SparkPlug icon.

Martin