[icon-discuss] some questions

  • From: kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:17:16 -0800 (PST)

 Hello, I'm about to order an icon, a blind oriented PDA hasn't impressed
me since the braille lite, so the icon feels like fresh air to me who had
been using mainstream devices for 4 years; and although they have served
me well I think the icon will be more efficient.
How long does the battery last on stand by e.g. the icon never fully shuts
off.
What's using the console mode like? I know it's not supported, but it is
there and some people will use it.
What external keyboards have some of you used with the icon, USB or
bluetooth?
How often does the icon truly crash so you have to reboot it? I'm guessing
the taskmanager probably solves most lock ups.
This is actually my second consideration of the Icon, but this time I
think I'm hooked

Kevin