[icon-discuss] Re: The Braille plus as a cell phone.

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Icon List <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 17:56:07 -0500

Theoretically, cell data is pretty fast. Unfortunately it is sold in fairly small amounts for fairly high prices. It also isn't all that fast in areas with many users and networks that could still use a lot of work.

On 3/26/2011 17:44, Yadiel Sotomayor wrote:
With a 3G connection I know for a fact that you can download data up to
300 KBPS. With a 4G, I don't know. But I know it is fast.