[icon-discuss] The braille plus as a cellphone.

  • From: "Roger Smith" <snakeguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icon list" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:10:43 -0400

Hi,

I guess we all have our own hopes and thoughts about what is best for the new device, and my main concern is with the cellphone. My hope is that the phone will be unlocked so that the customer can choose his or her own carrier in order to get the best plan at the best deal possible. Having said that, I have no idea if this is even conceivable on this hardware, but it would seem to me to make sense.

Looking forward to all of the upcoming info about the product.
Rp

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx