[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 8

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 01:56:51 -0500

Hi Ian,
Thanks for geting this out!
I agree, fog of war is an excellent addition to the game and improves it
overall. That kobold map for instance, would ahve been very diffrent without
it. With fog of war, each encounter happens as each encounter, and not a mad
rush by every single enemy unit to come destroy the players units.

As a side note, I think you might want to give structures and/or units the
blocks_sight flag. If that is to troublesome, I guess a workaround could be a
terrain that blocks sight, but is passable so that bad guys and good guys could
go thru them but not see thru them.