[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 7

  • From: Austen Perry <austentheaxewielder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 23:41:38 -0600

well, still seems verry glitchy and the game freezes after a while on
my second turn, or after that turn. also it took a long time for the
enemy to do anything on one of my maps with 2 on each team and a large
map. still needs some fixing i think as i'm already having to task
manage the program to shut it off.