[ian-reeds-games] Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 8

  • From: Ian Reed <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 22:45:27 -0700

Hi all,

I'm releasing dev 8.  Again it is just focused on fixing AI bugs.
Introducing fog of war and line of sight really caused a lot of problems, but we'll get through these bugs and then it will be another good feature.

Allan, I think this fixed the AI problem in your kobold dungeon map.
Let me know if it's still an issue.

I think your idea about a flag that says the terrain damage and effects should not affect flyers is a good one.
And we could also have the same flag on effects.
I don't think it will be too bad to do.

Austen, I was unable to reproduce the exact bug you described by following your directions. However I did see a major problem with the AI when following your directions which is perhaps the same issue.
I've fixed it and I think that is what fixed Allan's bug as well.
If it's still a problem please send me the 10 by 10 map you described and I'll try it with your exact setup.

Hadi, thanks for your top 3.

Here's the link for dev 8:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43120001/Tactical%20Battle%201.11%20dev%208.zip