[ian-reeds-games] Re: Inheritence doesn't like me

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 16:42:37 +0000

Hi Al,

Thanks for the reminder, and by telling me what the computer said, you helped me fix the bug. It's up there now in the newest version of my scripts. Thanks!

Hope this helps,

Craig

On 24/12/2013 15:44, Allan Thompson wrote:

Just as a side note, Craig, I think someone mentioned this before…

But in testing the unloads_transport script flag, it does not seem to work. The computer will say when you attempt it is “There is nothing to unload” or something similar.