[ian-reeds-games] Minor script updates

  • From: Craig Brett <craigbrett17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 16:47:53 +0000

Hi all,

Minor updates to the scripts can be found in version 2.0.1.

1. Fixed transportation so that it, well, works. Querks of moving from arrays to hashes so it seems. 2. Reintroduced the team_toggle_chance flag. This allows you to apply an additional chance to whether a skill will toggle a unit's team. 3. Hopefully less bugginess with things that use hashes, such as reverting teams, transports and such.

Get the updates here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5405418/Craig%20Brett.zip
And the documentation from here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5405418/Craig%20Brett%20Documentation.zip

A note for all the other (1) scripters out there, some functions, like Remove(), can be used on hashes as well. Might help.

Hope you like these updates and keep letting me know of any weirdness! And I hope you all had a nice Christmas/happy season/whatever you all call it in your respective countries.

Craig