[hipl-users] Re: Image on Andorid platform

  • From: Miika Komu <miika.komu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 08:47:12 +0300

On 01/04/10 07:11, Frances Gao wrote:

Hi,

please turn shotgun off. Also, running the hipfw is not mandatory unless you want to use e.g. LSIs or access control lists.

Here is the hipd_config:
# cat hipd_config
# Format of this file is as with hipconf, but without hipconf prefix
# add hi default    # add all four HITs (see bug id 522)
# add map HIT IP    # preload some HIT-to-IP mappings to hipd
# add service rvs   # the host acts as HIP rendezvous (see also
/etc/hip/relay_config)
# add server rvs [RVS-HIT] <RVS-IP-OR-HOSTNAME> <lifetime-secs> #
register to rendezvous server
hit-to-ip on # resolve HITs to locators in dynamic DNS zone
# hit-to-ip set hit-to-ip.infrahip.net <http://hit-to-ip.infrahip.net>.
# resolve HITs to locators in dynamic DNS zone
nsupdate on # send dynamic DNS updates
# add server rvs hiprvs.infrahip.net <http://hiprvs.infrahip.net> 50000
# Register to free RVS at infrahip
opendht on # turn DHT support on (use /etc/hip/dhtservers to define the
used server)
# heartbeat 10 # send ICMPv6 messages inside HIP tunnels
shotgun on # use all possible src/dst IP combinations to send I1/UPDATE
# locator on        # host sends all of its locators in base exchange
# datapacket on # experimental draft hiccups extensions
# opp normal|advanced|none
# transform order 213 # crypto preference order (1=AES, 2=3DES, 3=NULL)
nat plain-udp       # use UDP capsulation (for NATted environments)
debug medium        # debug verbosity: all, medium or none

2010/4/1 Frances Gao <middlebrow2008@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:middlebrow2008@xxxxxxxxx>>

    Hi,

    2010/4/1 Miika Komu <mkomu@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mkomu@xxxxxxxxx>>

        On 03/31/2010 08:57 AM, Frances Gao wrote:

        Hi,

            Hi,
            I am a fresh user of hip.I try to test hip connection with
            Android
            emulator,and ask for your help.
            I downloaded the Android image from
            here:http://infrahip.hiit.fi/hipl/contrib/android/
            My host OS is Unbuntu 9.10. I tried to run the Android
            emulator . Follow
            the steps of the Manual "HIPL on Android",seems the emulator
            runs ok.
            Then test HIP connection ,connect to test server failed.
            Here is my steps:
            1. $ cd android-sdk
                 $ tools/emulator -data
            platforms/android-1.5/images/userdata.img &
            2. $ tools/adb shell # Log into emulator shell
                 # hipd -k 2>/dev/null &
                 # hipfw -klpF 2>/dev/null &
                 # hipconf add map 2001:1b:a9be:c6a6:34e5:8361:c07f:a990
            193.167.187.134
            3.  # wget http://[2001:001b:a9be:c6a6:34e5:8361:c07f:a990] -O-
            Result:
            The hip daemon runs,but can not connect to the test server
            with HIP.

        what does "hipconf get ha all" say? There's also some more bug
        reporting instructions here:

        http://hipl.hiit.fi/hipl/manual/ch03.html#quick

        I should warning you that the Android code has been removed from
        the trunk until I (or someone else) has time to write it properly.

    Here is the report of "hipconf get ha all":
    # hipconf get ha all
      Action = 9Number of arguments : 2  Supplied 4 TYPE ARG =  2
    Sending user message 22 to HIPD on socket 3
    Sent 40 bytes
    Waiting to receive daemon info.
    232 bytes received from HIP daemon
    HA is UNASSOCIATED
      Local HIT: 2001:0010:689d:35c3:e02e:acfa:4904:ce07
      Peer  HIT: 2001:001b:a9be:c6a6:34e5:8361:c07f:a990
      Local LSI: 1.0.0.1
      Peer  LSI: 1.0.0.2
      Local IP: 10.0.2.15
      Local NAT traversal UDP port: 50500
      Peer  IP: 193.167.187.134
      Peer  NAT traversal UDP port: 50500
      Peer  hostname:
    Seems HA is unassociated,but not established.Is there any way to fix
    it or how to find the reason? Thanks for your help.
    Frances