[hipl-users] Re: Image on Andorid platform

  • From: Frances Gao <middlebrow2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:11:57 +0800

Here is the hipd_config:
# cat hipd_config
# Format of this file is as with hipconf, but without hipconf prefix
# add hi default    # add all four HITs (see bug id 522)
# add map HIT IP    # preload some HIT-to-IP mappings to hipd
# add service rvs   # the host acts as HIP rendezvous (see also
/etc/hip/relay_config)
# add server rvs [RVS-HIT] <RVS-IP-OR-HOSTNAME> <lifetime-secs> # register
to rendezvous server
hit-to-ip on # resolve HITs to locators in dynamic DNS zone
# hit-to-ip set hit-to-ip.infrahip.net. # resolve HITs to locators in
dynamic DNS zone
nsupdate on # send dynamic DNS updates
# add server rvs hiprvs.infrahip.net 50000 # Register to free RVS at
infrahip
opendht on # turn DHT support on (use /etc/hip/dhtservers to define the used
server)
# heartbeat 10 # send ICMPv6 messages inside HIP tunnels
shotgun on # use all possible src/dst IP combinations to send I1/UPDATE
# locator on        # host sends all of its locators in base exchange
# datapacket on # experimental draft hiccups extensions
# opp normal|advanced|none
# transform order 213 # crypto preference order (1=AES, 2=3DES, 3=NULL)
nat plain-udp       # use UDP capsulation (for NATted environments)
debug medium        # debug verbosity: all, medium or none

>>> 3.  # wget http://[2001:001b:a9be:c6a6:34e5:8361:c07f:a990] -O-