[hipl-dev] Re: [Merge] lp:~hipl-core/hipl/hipv2-modularization into lp:hipl

  • From: René Hummen <rene.hummen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mp+113825@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:49:28 -0000

I don't have time for an in-depth review. Just one comment though:
In my opinion, it would make great sense to distinguish between HIP_V1, HIP_V2,
and HIP_ALL in the register functions. This would remove the need to register
functions twice and would show nicely which version a handle function applies
to.

--
Dipl.-Inform. Rene Hummen, Ph.D. Student
Chair of Communication and Distributed Systems