[hipl-dev] Re: [Merge] lp:~hipl-core/hipl/hipv2-modularization into lp:hipl

  • From: Xin <eric.nevup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mp+113825@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:31:25 -0000

Hi,

On 07/09/2012 12:49 PM, René Hummen wrote:
> I don't have time for an in-depth review. Just one comment though:
> In my opinion, it would make great sense to distinguish between HIP_V1,
> HIP_V2, and HIP_ALL in the register functions. This would remove the need to
> register functions twice and would show nicely which version a handle
> function applies to.

I have added the "HIP_ALL" and you can check it in this commit:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~hipl-core/hipl/hipv2-modularization/revision/6256

Yes, it reduces quite a lot of code :)

I am not sure if I should make a new proposal. If you think it is fine,
I will keep the current one. Then if there is no any further comment on
this branch before Friday night, i will merge it. Thanks.

Best regards,
Xin

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hipl-core/hipl/hipv2-modularization/+merge/113825
Your team HIPL core team is subscribed to branch lp:hipl.