[HUG ] Re: SV: SMALL QUANTITY 70 mm SLEEVE

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:22:47 -0400

DEAR TOM,
        Thanks for your kind offer but I can live without snow.  I love
watching it on TV while hanging out in shorts and tee shirt.  Or, if I ever
want to get closer to it, I will sit inside a nice lodge with a big picture
window while sipping port and smoking a pipe by a big fireplace.
        We had an extremely cold night a few days ago...it went down to 20
C!  All the locals were shivering, complaining, and hugging thick blankets.
I pulled the sheet over my bum, rolled over, and went back to sleep.
                CHEERS FROM BARBADOS!
                        BOB
PS: Tom, if you send me your e-mail address I will send you a photo to warm
your heart!