[HUG ] SV: SMALL QUANTITY 70 mm SLEEVE

  • From: Tom Just Olsen <tjols@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:08:03 +0100 (MET)

.....From Barbados...!

Here in Oslo we have had temperatures down to 18 degrees C, and heaps of snow.
while Bob have some obscure volume problem with his film down in sunny
Barbados.

How much snow do you want, Bob?  I can ship you one VLCC full by Monday next
week.  Just tell me where you want it:  On your lawn or in the swimming pool.

Tom of Oslo (the city full of snow and tax evaders)