[HUG ] SMALL QUANTITY 70 mm SLEEVE

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:52:36 -0400

DEAR LIST,

            I have just a few dozen of 70 mm negs shot with the 'Blad MK 70,
cut into strips of 4 negs each.  This seemed a good idea in the mid 80s when
we thought glassine envs were the right way to store negs.  I searched for
70 mm archival neg sheets but only found those holding 3 frames at a time.
The alternative is 1000 feet of 70 mm archival sleeve, a few hundred times
more than I need.  I was wondering if there was anyone out there whom might
be willing to sell and ship me around 10 or 20 feet of 70mm sleeve wrapped
around a small tube (not folded to avoid creases)?

                        CHEERS FROM BARBADOS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi