[HUG ] SV: Re: SV: SMALL QUANTITY 70 mm SLEEVE

  • From: Tom Just Olsen <tjols@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:16:06 +0100 (MET)

Bob,

Warm my heart...?  Could you send something that could warm my feet...?

We struggle to keep the indoor temperature above 20 degrees C. (=plus, that is.
 Norway is a civilized country, supposedly).

My wife and I spent New Years Eve at our summer house in Western Sweden, - wolf
country.  I drove first since she had some damned important work to do.  It was
minus 7 degrees C - indoor in the living room!  After 12 hours and a lot of
spent electricity and firewood, it kept 18 degrees.  I picked her up at the
railway station at Charlottenberg.  It was minus 24 C degrees.  I had few
arguments since she pulled the 'why don't we just go to Costa del
Sol-discussion'.  Help!

My e-mail address is, as always: tjols@xxxxxxxxx

Tom of Oslo (the citry of warm hearts and cold feet)