[HUG ] Re: Help

  • From: James <jmswllms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:33:07 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Mr. Bakker, the little bent tab you were talking about is where I
think the probable is. The shutter in the lens works on camera and the
multiplier but the bent tab does not move. Like you said moving it is what
releases the shutterspeed and fstop rings from being locked together. If I can
not get them unstuck I might just do time exposures till a I have to give it
back.  Thanks again