[HUG ] Re: Help

  • From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:34:37 -0800 (PST)

In what order did you put on and take off the multiplier and the lens?
You MUST put the 2x on the camera first, then the lens. You MUST take them off
in the opposite order: lens comes off the multiplier first, then the multiplier
comes off the camera.

If you did not do this, perhaps someone here can tell you how to fix it. The
only way I know is to send it in for repair...
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com