[HUG ] Help

  • From: James <jmswllms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:15:22 -0800 (PST)

I have borrowed a 150mm sonnar lens and a 2x multiplier and I am having
problems. The lens shutter speed and fstop rings will not turn, they are locked
on 4 and B and the lens will not shoot. Also there are three metal  levers, one
is marked with  V X M next to it, what are these for. The multiplier is in
great
shape but I was wondering what are the adjustments for exposure, how many stops
do I adjust for. I hope you guys can help, thanks............James