[haiku] Re: ralinkwifi driver RT2561/RT61 (irq issue)

  • From: Peter Nadas <gif@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:12:37 +0100

On Feb 24, 2011, at 1:57 PM, Axel Dörfler wrote:

> To come up with the right one, it might be helpful to try to use the
> driver, and then use the "ints" command in KDL - there is probably an
> interrupt line with lots of unhandled interrupts.
> To enter KDL voluntarily, you have to press Alt+SysReq+d.

Thanks for the tip.
I have a problem compiling the Haiku source (r40624) under Haiku (r40624 also),
I grabbed the source via svn co on a linux box, zipped and burned it on a CD and
unzipped it on Haiku. I patched the if_ral_pci.c with irq 0x07 then
ran ./configure && jam -q ralinkwifi. What I get is some missing
jamfiles errors (like src/data/etc/Jamfile which indeed doesn't exist), and at
the end
an error with haiku_version_glue.o
This is my first Haiku build attempt so I'm surely missing something,
can someone point me to the missing bits of the docs?

Thanks,
Peter