[openbeos] Re: hiring programmers

  • From: "Imre Leber" <imre.leber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 09:03:10 +0100

If the enphasis of the project would be more on having fun and not on
getting the job done on time, with lesser direct responsibilities for the
developpers, instead of getting assigned to wathever, people would be more
inclined to try out helping with OpenBeOS.

Because then people could TRY to take something from the list and if it
amounts to something donate it and if it doesn't well let something else
give it a go.

Imre