[openbeos] Re: hiring programmers

  • From: Eike Dehling <e.e.dehling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 15:59:37 +0100

I'd go for the openbsd solution, make money with selling t-shirts or distro-CD's, and with the revenue hire people to improve
it. But that requires OpenBeOS to be usable first. Though it's not up to me to decide anyhow ;)

At 15:06 7-2-2003 -0800, you wrote:

I would like to know how many people here would agree to pay an annual
subscription to openbeos.

I think we should take very seriously Michael's' idea:
I propose a ^minimum^ of 30$ every 4 months (90$ each year).
So it could be possible to hire someone for specific jobs (implement a feature,
port device drivers and code from bsd etc...).

This just to say: I will pay for openbeos.
Regards.