[openbeos] Re: hiring programmers

  • From: Kris <kjvdven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 17:50:31 +0100

In the future, you can sell pakages, with support, the linux Idea, if you download just figure out how to overcome problems in the huge Beos community :P
I personal would be interested in t-shirts saying; "I support OpenBeos". Or a nice coffeemug. I think for support products, there's a real market, not big but it is out there.

I really believe also that hiring programmers, should benefit the project in some ways, but it can also disturb the project, how do all the programmers feel who are working for free. How do you organise such an organisation, I think, the best way to attract more programmers would be the reward payment. example: Pay ppl for the amount of code, quality and how hard they are trying.

And paying 30$ every 4 month is way above my budget :(

I hope you ppl, can read my crappy english and my crappy way of telling.

greetings Syrek

At 13:47 7-2-2003 -0200, you wrote:

That's a good idea, since you can't work full time programming OpenBeos
without receive money for it.

And maybe the future OBOS Distros should help with money too. After all, the
Distros won't make money without your work.

[]'s

DeadMilkman

----- Original Message ----- From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx> To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 1:25 PM Subject: [openbeos] Re: hiring programmers