[openbeos] Re: Wow! Great beginning!

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 00:48:19 +0200

Not to start a flamewar, but looking at Debian, I cannot but disagree,
however, I must say your right about _almost_ every large OSS project I
know ;-)

Regards,

Ithamar.

PS: I personally think it is just a matter of defining your approach on
forehand and making sure everyone sticks to it.

At 18:32 18-8-2001 -0400, you wrote:
>No, I believe that a commercial, for profit organization needs to exist
>to drive the 'last mile' polish and finish work that a non-profit FSF
>style organization does not and really can not do.
>
>Andy

Ithamar R. Adema
Information Engineering Associates Ltd
http://www.ieadev.com