[openbeos] Re: Wow! Great beginning!

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:05:16 -0700

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:02:44 PM, "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>There are more than 25 of us! That is 1/2 as many as was working at Be!

That's fine. I hope most of them are good programmers, and are not here to
help building a web page once we are finished :)

>Would everyone mind mailing to me personally (mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or to
>the list if you would prefer, your area of interest, what you want to do
(develop, test, document, lead) and (very briefly) what your qualifications are?

Ok, my name is Marcus Overhagen, I'm studying electrical engineering, and have
a part time job
where I do kernel level embedded PPC (MPC860) programming.

My primary interest is Audio Video and MediaKit, I wrote a CD recording program
for
BeOS, but I'm ready to do any other neccessary work, especially at kernel and
driver level.

I'm here since R3.1, and I don't want to stop now.

Perhaps I can also help with leading and designing concepts :)

regards
Marcus Overhagen

PS: I'm away during the next 10 hours, at a friends party