[openbeos] Re: Updating team page?

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:41:07 EDT (-0200)

> For now, the only way is to email me with the update info. Send me
> your
> mailing list URL and the status info and I'll post it up for you.

Ok... Here it is. :)

We are moving forward pretty well. Later today Axel will be commiting
the code we have to CVS and so all the team will be able to get their
hands into it. It is a read only BFS replacement so far and it actually
works. :) Attributes and indices are not implemented yet but they
should be there RSN.

-Bruno

Ps: I was kicked from the OpenBeOS mailing list due to my mail server
being down last weekend. Sorry if it took too lang to answer your
email.

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

"Give me enough medals, and I'll win any war."
                -- Napolean