[openbeos] Re: newbie dev questions

  • From: John Perazo <random@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:15:00 -0600 (CST)

Yeah I am working on a program for BeOS where a combo box is handy - I was
planning to use a BTextView, and then a BPictureButton,showing a picture
of the arrow, then when you click on the PictureButton, the BPopupMenu
appears in the right place - it should be fairly trivial to code, but I'm
also a real newbie, so I haven't done it yet ;-)