[openbeos] Re: Updating team page?

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:11:02 CST

For now, the only way is to email me with the update info. Send me your
mailing list URL and the status info and I'll post it up for you.

Of course, it would be better (for me as well as you) to have a more
automatic system. I was talking to Erik Jakowatz about this a few weeks
ago because he was creating a set of tools for tracking the App/IK
teams progress. I was thinking about making a system whereby team leads
could create/edit a URL containing a task list in a simple format --
the team page would then just read and display this on loading. Erik
was suggesting XML for the format, but I was going for something
simpler. If you have any extra ideas on this, let me know. I do want to
make the process of tracking status simpler and more automatic.