[openbeos] Re: PHP and Apache; was Re: Firefox in Haiku gcc4

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:13:34 +0100

Hi Ryan,

Am 19.02.2008 um 23:31 schrieb Ryan Leavengood:

Using a Haiku GCC4 cross compiler build environment like Fredrik did
for Firefox would probably make this job easier. If no one beats me to
it I will see about writing a document on how to do this.

Yesterday I've filed a script to aid in this:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1844

It's no full how-to though and will likely need to be extended. I managed to cross-compile glib-2-14 with it, didn't try any C++ though.

Andreas