[openbeos] Re: Monitor Support & co

  • From: "Rob Tijssen" <rob.tijssen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:56:35 +0100

François,

Yes something like that ;-)

I still have good eyes wich I am using to stare at my CRT with much to high
screenresolutions because i like overview on my screen (At least in Windoze
in BeOS I try to take more advantage of the different workspaces).

But seriously I think it still very usefulll to at least hasve the
oppertunity to choose for it myself :^)

Greetz,

Rob