[openbeos] Re: Me, Myself, and I

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:03:44 +0100 (MET)

HEY !
Thet wasn't supposed to be sent back to the list !

Maybe you don't care about those NDA stuff, but I do, even if I never saw how
it looked like.
That's also why I'm not part of the media team, not to interfere with what
I shouldn't have anyway. At least until those headers gets open-sourced.
Even using only the prototypes would violate this I think. Not that I won't
like to help, just I can't.