[haiku] Re: LightWave 3D for BeOS... and Haiku?

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 21:19:05 +0200

Probably the only public evidence of Cinema4D for BeOS is the old BeInc
promotional video.  Check the following link, at 7m:55s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggCODBIfWKY&feature=related

These days we've got Blender, which is suprisingly good.  Last known BeOS
version was 2.41 (latest is 2.49)
Cheers,
Zenja