[haiku] Re: LightWave 3D for BeOS... and Haiku?

  • From: Marco <marcogb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:32:55 +0200

Dear scottmc,

There's no free list of some sort out there? I don't really feel like paying $35 (excl. shipping costs), unless the ToC mentions everything I need to know. Anyway, I saw mention of Cinema 4D in the ToC I wonder, has anyone tried that under Haiku?

Kind regards,

Marco

On 14-4-2010 23:22, scott mc wrote:
  Is there anywhere a list with software
planned/released for BeOS at the time?  Because I haven't been able to find
one to this day.

You'll find lots of references to several unreleased apps in the BeOS Bible.
http://www.birdhouse.org/beos/bible/toc.html

-scottmc

.