[haiku] LightWave 3D for BeOS... and Haiku?

  • From: Marco <marcogb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:13:24 +0200

Dear Haiku mailinglist-regulars,

Usually I just lurk and don't really participate, although I have been meaning to (but can't due to immense business with studies and so on). Anyway, recently I remembered that NewTek had plans or either had released LightWave 3D at some point for BeOS. So I was wondering, would it at some point work under Haiku too?

I might be completely mistaken about this, I don't know if LightWave 3D was actually released at all. (I did hear a lot about it back then). On this same subject, what about other commercial/shareware at the time, like Moho? I used to really like that program. Is there anywhere a list with software planned/released for BeOS at the time? Because I haven't been able to find one to this day.

Kind regards,

Marco