[haiku] Images (+audio, +video) for demo package

  • From: "Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "General Haiku ML" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:56:29 +0100

Hi there!

I'm wrapping up the demo packages that were started as GCI projects.
I think we could use some more high quality photos. If there are some
photography geeks around that have original, beautiful material that
they would like to donate, please upload a few of your best shots and
announce the link here or mail me privately.

The same applies to musicians and filmmakers for the audio and video
demo packages. Smaller clips are better for the packages not to become
unpractically huge.

Be aware that the files will be freely distibuted under a Creative
Commons - Share Alike license.

Thanks!
Regards,
Humdinger