[openbeos] Re: Hmm...

  • From: "Erik Jakowatz" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 09:28:03 -0700

>>Sounds a lot like you're volunteering to start the net_server effort.
;)

>If I had the knowledge and time, I would. :)
>Currently I am a bit involved in bezilla, and my own IM... oh... and
work.

Hey, if you're making contributions to the installed application base,
you're helping keep the community alive, and without the community,
there's no point to doing this project.

>>see that happening unless the community takes over.  Which, basically,

>>means doing an open-source implementation.
>
>Agree.

Excellent!

>If you are crazy enough, I will join you.

I am. =)  Hopefully, there will be a bunch of code showing up in the
near future to prove it. ;)

Data is not information, and information is not knowledge: knowledge is
not understanding, and understanding is not wisdom.
        - Philip Adams