[haiku] Re: Haikuware & BeBits gone missing...?

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 21:03:40 -0400

On 7/11/13, Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 11.07.2013 09:55, schrieb Alexander von Gluck IV:
>> Lets hope the funds didn't run out :\
>
> ... or that it wasn't caused by some fundamental rift about package
> management being a good idea or not.
>
> I hope it's nothing permament. But if it is,

IMO, Karl is more professional than to simply pull the plug on a vital
community resource. Plus there's also the issue of having roughly
(IIRC) $2,000 USD in unclaimed bounty money, which if unused for the
intended purpose could possibly become a legal issue. Anyways, I hope
this is merely a billing issue (or something similarly minor) and that
Karl is healthy, happy and safe.

--mmadia