[haiku] Re: Haiku Translation Assistant ready for action

  • From: "Travis D. Reed" <tdreed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:04:19 -0600

I should clarify:

   1. A developer localizes a program.
   2. The developer compiles the SVN and uploads the generated default
   catalog to the website.
   3. Translators provide translations.
   4. Once all the translations are available (I'm working on this now), the
   developer generates that patch file from the website. This patch file
   handles the new catkeys file as well as the modified Jamfile. All the
   developer has to do is make sure the patch works.
   5. The developer commits the patch.
   6. If translators find bugs in the developer's work, they (soon) will be
   able to notify the developer.

--
Travis D. Reed