[haiku] Haiku Translation Assistant ready for action

  • From: "Travis D. Reed" <tdreed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 00:33:20 -0600

The Drupal version of my translation assistant is finally up and running.
Making translations is a snap now. (Though I won't certify the process is
entirely bug free.) Please let me know what you all think, especially if
you're on the translation teams or are PulkoMandy.

Also, feel free to invite non-programmers to start translating. You don't
have to be an expert translator to work the site, and the idea is that
someone will come through later on and fix your translations where they have
problems. (I did this myself with a volunteer from the ##esperanto room at
freenode.net.)

Also, if you feel like internationalizing programs in the queue, someone's
going to do an article on how to do that very soon, I'm sure. Many of the
preflets have been done and are being translated, and so has mail (though it
still needs a lot of work to make it language agnostic).
--
Travis D. Reed