[openbeos] Re: [Fwd: LugRadio Live UK 2008]

  • From: Nicholas Blachford <nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:44:29 +0100

I might be able to make it.
Can anyone bring a laptop or something that can run Haiku?

From: "Jorge G. Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [openbeos] Re: [Fwd: LugRadio Live UK 2008]

Howdy,

Neil Munro wrote:
I am in the UK, intend on going to LRL and have an interest in Haiku,
but not enough knowledge to do anything but I would REALLY like to
have a talk in person with some of you guys.

That's the spirit! :)

You guys can talk to each other and see if a presence is viable.

If you guys want, we can setup a conference page on the website with all
the relevant info; something like this one:

http://www.haiku-os.org/conference/2008/scale-6x

This may help find more people interested.

Cheers,

Koki

--

Nicholas Blachford